Year 1 Teacher - Timbertree Academy
2 days left
Timbertree Academy has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic KS1 Teacher to join our team from January 2022.
Our aim with this advert is to attract a really imaginative, innovative and devoted Year 1 teacher, who has an excellent understanding of how young children learn and progress. We are very proud of our school; we offer a vibrant and stimulating learning environment. We really do have the most fantastic pupils with excellent behaviour and attitudes to learning. All our learning environments are highly engaging and support independent learning.
We thoroughly invest in all of our staff by developing CPD opportunities through staff training and coaching and mentoring, from a talented Leadership Team.
Our safeguarding and day-to-day practice around keeping children safe, and working with families ensures that you will really feel that what you do on a daily basis is highly positive and makes a difference to children’s lives.
The interview will involve a teaching task, as this is key to selecting a highly effective professional that will fit into life at Timbertree, helping our children and teaching staff to reach their full potential.
We are excited to be able to offer you:-
- A wonderful place to work with excellent, hardworking pupils with amazing learning behaviours and attitudes to working;
- Hardworking, supportive and highly entertaining staff committed to achieving excellence for all;
- Bespoke training and development through coaching and mentoring;
- 9 INSET days, 3 completely dedicated to planning and preparation;
- Continuous collaboration with our sister schools (Corngreaves Academy and Ham Dingle Primary) to support in planning, resourcing and moderation.
Informal discussions regarding this post are most welcome; please contact the school office on 01384 567830 for enquiries. Visits to school prior to application are also welcomed and encouraged; appointments can be arranged through contacting the school office.
Job descriptions and application packs are available from Mrs Hayley Wycherley, Business Manager – email@example.com.
Full Time - fixed term (two terms in the first instance)
Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Timbertree Academy, Valley Road, Cradley Heath B64 7LT
19th October 2021