Learning Support Assistant 2 - Hanbury Primary
3 days left
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
We are seeking to appoint a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated LSA, to join our team of support staff. The role will require a high level of experience of working with children, including those with additional needs. Our school has a nurturing ethos and we are very inclusive, this is recognised externally, including in our latest OFSTED report.
We can offer you:
- very experienced, positive and supportive staff
- a supportive leadership team, who has high ambitions for our children
- a supportive governing body, who wants the best for our children
- well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- training specifically targeted to your role in school
- a modern and well-resourced school building and environment
We are looking for a learning support assistant who is:
- highly motivated, enthusiastic and want to make a difference for our children
- patient, but firm with rules and boundaries
- able to develop positive, nurturing relationships with our children and families
- able to offer high quality support, and make adaptions to meet the children’s individual needs
- able to use their own initiative and always gives 100%
- able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
- able to fully support our inclusive and nurturing ethos
Please note candidates will be observed working with children as part of the recruitment process.
Previous candidates need not apply.
Hanbury Primary is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Fixed term contract initially until 30th June 2021 due to maternity cover.
32.5 hours per week plus 5 Training Days
Band B SCP 2-4 £18,198 to £18,933 pro rata, £14,201 to £14,775 per annum (£9.43 to £9.81 per hour plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.50 per hour, payable from 1 April 2021)
Hanbury Road, West Bromwich. B70 9NT
19th October 2021 (12.00pm)