Executive Business Manager (Abbey Hill School & College)
7 days left
Executive Business Manager
Salary: £43,857 - £46,685
37 hours per week working Monday to Friday
Abbey Hill School & College is a highly successful and over-subscribed school meeting the needs of children and young people with learning difficulties, communication & interaction difficulties and/or Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
To support our continued expansion the governors are seeking to employ a highly motivated, inspirational and respected leader with extensive HR, financial and premises management experience.
Working with the Head teacher, Senior Leadership Team and School Business Manager the successful applicant will have responsibility for the strategic oversight of business functions across the school
As our Executive Business Manager you will have:
- Extensive leadership, financial and HR experience as well as management of areas including Premises, Health and Safety, Administration and Facilities.
- A recognised qualification e.g. working at national occupational standards (NOS) in business and administration and knowledge/skills equivalent to current national qualifications level 6 or the Advanced Diploma of School Business Management (ADSBM) or Director of School Business Management. A finance or HR qualification would be advantageous.
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility, teamwork and a commitment to the school values and mission statement.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with different stake holders and service providers.
- Responsibility for the financial planning, forecasting and expenditure supported by the School Business Manager
Abbey Hill School & College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are interested in applying please contact the school office for an application pack and more details 01782 882882 or email email@example.com
Completed application forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the school can be found on our website