Talk Community Digital and Engagement Lead
1 day left
Job Title: Talk Community Digital and Engagement Lead
Hours: 37 hours
Salary: £49,422.00 - £55,016.00 per Annum
Are you a dynamic, innovative individual with a desire to work in partnership with communities to lead the Talk Community engagement agenda?
If you are driven by improving the health and wellbeing of residents across Herefordshire whilst achieving deliverables and working in a flexible environment then we would love to hear from you.
Over the past 18 months the Talk Community concept and approach has been developed. Talk Community is an all age system wide partnership approach focused on managing demand by linking three fundamental elements that promote and maximize independence and wellbeing within Herefordshire’s communities. Talk Community focuses on the strengths of people and communities; the place and space which those communities occupy; and the economy in which those communities work.
The Talk Community programme contributes substantially to the council’s County Plan and in particular its community ambition. It will drive significant change through contributing to the cross cutting themes in the Plan of sustainability, connectivity and wellbeing. Talk Community also harnesses the ambition and commitment of public sector partner organisations across the whole system.
Talk Community is an exciting and evolving programme, this post will be the lead for the customer services and engagement services to build on the foundations already in place and connect to our residents and partners to embed the Talk Community ethos.
If you would like any further information please contact Amy Pitt – Assistant Director talk Community firstname.lastname@example.org or 07792 881896.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
• Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
• Holidays: 25 days per year plus 2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
• Pension: LGS pension scheme
• Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
• We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: email@example.com