Teacher required (Maternity Cover)- Ref: TV39821
7 days left
Hillary Primary School
Hillary Street, Walsall WS2 9BP
Tel: 01922 720812
Teacher required (Maternity Cover), Ref: TV39821
Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Salary M1 – UP3
The children, staff & Governors of Hillary Primary School are seeking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational teacher. This post will be available from 1st January 2022 to 31 August 2022.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching - a good to outstanding practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- Has excellent classroom management skills and is able to create a vibrant and effective Learning environment
- Can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within the school community
In return we can promise:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
- Confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
- Supportive governors and parents
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
Are you the person we are looking for?
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed and can be arranged by calling Mrs Patel our Senior School Administrator on 01922 720 812
The closing date for applications is Monday 1st November 2021.
Interviews shall be held on Tuesday 9th November 2021.
How to apply:
Email: Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com.
The application form and complete recruitment pack is located on WM Jobs.
**Previous applicants need not apply**
Hillary Primary School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults. We expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks including an overseas check if you have ever lived or worked abroad.
This post is subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions