Lunchtime Supervisor, Ref: TV39921
Meadow View JMI School
Frampton Way, Great Barr B43 7UJ
Tel: 0121 366 6182
Lunchtime Supervisor, Ref TV39921
Contract: 5 days per week, 1 hour per day
Term-time only position
Salary, Grade 1 SCP 01 - 02 £9.00 - £9.18 per hour (£2,011.76-£2,051.90).
Meadow View JMI School is situated next to Doe Bank Wood, in a pleasant area with extensive school grounds. Barr Beacon is just on our doorstep!
We are looking for two lunchtime supervisors to commence as soon as possible to work alongside our current team.
Qualities required :
- High level of confidentiality
- Flexibility in working hours
- Previous experience as a lunchtime supervisor or experience of working with children on a regular basis is desired.
- Relate well with children of all ages.
- Be a role model for children by treating them with respect and acting fairly but assertively in implementing the School’s Rules and Behaviour Policy.
- Be aware of Child Safeguarding and Health and Safety issues
- Recognise and deal with any incidents of racism and bullying according to the School’s policies.
- Assist children in the canteen to choose and eat a healthy lunch, encouraging the use of good manners and social skills and ensuring a clean and safe environment.
- Be able to work as part of a team and adapt to changing circumstances.
How to apply:
If you require an application form and job description or wish to discuss further, please contact Tracey Roberts (School Business Manager) via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Thursday 21st October 2021
Meadow View JMI School is committed to safeguarding our children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.