Cover Supervisor - Ormiston Meridian Academy
4 days left
Required for immediate start
Salary: Grade 5
Hours: 32.5 hrs per week, term-time only + 5 training days
Actual Salary: £17,706 - £19,165 per annum
Ormiston Meridian Academy are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to oversee classroom management, deliver planned learning activities and to uphold high expectations with regard to behaviour and attitudes to learning, when a teacher is absent.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a good level of education and relevant experience or an appropriate recognised NVQ level 3 qualification.
- Demonstrate awareness and sensitivity with regard to equal opportunities and race equality.
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and interest in young people’s learning and progress.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working in a similar role.
- Ability to contribute to the management of pupil behaviour.
- Be able to establish a rapport with young people.
- Have the ability to assist in preparing the learning environment and to share the learning activities planned by absent colleagues.
- Demonstrate experience of, or an ability to work on their own initiative.
You will need to provide an outstanding service and maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times. Have an eagerness to gain experience, expertise and professional development through this position. The successful candidate must also have proven good attendance and punctuality.
To find out more about working at Ormiston Meridian Academy, please visit our website www.ormistonmeridianacademy.co.uk or contact Miss D Lovell (PA to the Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a phone call or visit.
Closing date for applications: 12noon Friday 29th October 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing : Monday 1st November 2021
To apply for the position please complete the online application form following the link below:
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.