M3 – UPR1 (depending on experience)
Start date: - 3rd January 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher at St Peter’s Droitwich C of E Academy. The school is part of The Rivers C of E Multi Academy Trust.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, class teacher who is seeking an exciting new opportunity with a passion for working within a primary aged setting.
Reception to Year 4 C of E First School based in Droitwich Spa.
Experience working with KS2
This post would suit an experienced candidate or a teacher who is early in their career.
St Peter’s Droitwich C of E Academy can offer:
• a thriving church school which is at the centre of the local community,
• vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments,
• happy and friendly children
• supportive and committed parents
• a place where you will feel valued for your hard work
• to work collaboratively with colleagues
• to work with children who are motivated to learn
• to support further development of your skills as a teacher
• to work within a successful school within a growing Multi Academy Trust
• an experienced staff team and a strong and supportive School Improvement Board,
a commitment to high quality CPD through the Rivers MAT
Visits to the school are available on Thursday 14th October 2021 at 4pm and Friday 15th October 2021 at 9.30am
Closing date 9am Monday 18th October 2021
Interview Date Wednesday 20th October 2021
Please note if you have not been contacted by Wednesday 20th October 2021 then you have not been successfully shortlisted on this occasion.