Clerical Assistant - Grade 3 (Churnet View Middle School)
Churnet View Middle School is an excellent 9-13 age middle school set in the beautiful surroundings of the Staffordshire Moorlands and at the heart of the community. Part of The Talentum Learning Trust, Churnet View Middle School offers exceptional opportunities for staff development and experience across other key stages and post 16 education.
A vacancy has arisen for a Clerical Assistant to work with our Inclusion/SEN team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and highly supportive team. We are a successful and expanding middle school with a strong commitment to raising levels of attainment through a creative approach to the curriculum. We can offer a dedicated, friendly and hardworking team of staff and governors. As a school we place an emphasis on an enriched curriculum through extra-curricular clubs, first-hand experience and exciting events each term.
We require a highly organised and dynamic Clerical Assistant to join our committed team with immediate effect; an excellent administrator who can support the team to make learning exciting and enjoyable for every pupil. The successful candidate will have experience of clerical duties, preferably within a school setting and be willing to support the team in the supervision of pupils if required.
We can offer you;
• a friendly, supportive staff
• a positive and caring ethos
• eager and interesting children
• fast paced and varied role
In return the successful candidate will be;
• able to develop excellent relationships in order to inspire, challenge and support
• able to demonstrate a proven track record in administration duties including the use of Office and Management Information Systems and taking minutes
• well organised and have a strong commitment to team work.
• enthusiastic, flexible and willing to contribute to extra- curricular activities
- good literacy and numeracy skills
• willing to undertake all duties reasonably requested in a manner consistent with the aims of Churnet View Middle School.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent school at the heart of the local community
Churnet View Middle School Leek ST13 6PU
Visits to the school are welcomed with strict COVID19 secure policies in place. We also encourage you to contact the school with any questions or to discuss the post.
For further details please contact Mrs S Burgess, Bursar on 01538 384939 or email email@example.com Application forms are attached or can be downloaded from the school website https://cvm.ttlt.org.uk/
An application form and supporting letter should be emailed for the attention of Mr S Fryer, Headteacher c/o firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date
12 noon on Monday 18th October 2021
Interviews will be held wc 18th October 2021
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and these positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.