Class Teacher (Year 3)
At Hill Farm Primary School, we are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and encouraging our pupils. As part of our energetic and dedicated team, you will inspire and motivate pupils to strive for success whilst promoting our school values and ethos.
Working days will be 5 days per week. Temporary until 31 August 2022.
We are very proud of our hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we build on our strengths and our ‘Good’ Ofsted rating from our last inspection in May 2019. We are looking forward to exciting developments within our skills based curriculum and the continuation of ‘The Hill Farm Promise – 101 experiences’ that inspire and embolden our children. Being part of the Castle Phoenix Trust has already seen us benefit from CPD links and opportunities to collaborate. The Trust prides itself on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career.
We are looking for you to:
- Have a detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery across the primary range
- Have high standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work as a team.
- Be committed to achieving progress for all the pupils in your group
- Make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality.
As a successful primary school, part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- A comprehensive induction programme with the support of the Trust
- Children who enjoy learning
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders and within a professional team
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD with the support of our Trust
- A range of benefits and a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition through our Trust people strategy
- Dedicated and caring staff including an effective support staff team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The Headteacher, Dawn Wilson, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@castlephoenixtrust.org.uk to book onto a visit.
Completed forms are returnable to Emma Over via email on HumanResources@castlephoenixtrust.org.uk
Application deadline: 9.00 am on Monday 1 November 2021
Inspiring children, improving lives
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.