Temporary Lunchtime Supervisor
£9.25 per hour
Part time, temporary, 6.66 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term time only (daily hours of work between 12.05pm to 1.25pm)
Temporary, to start as soon as possible with an end date of 8 April 2022.
Monthly pay based on hourly rate and hours and weeks worked, circa £225.28 per month (gross)
We are looking to appoint a reliable and enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisor to join our hard-working support staff team at Richard Lee Primary School. The lunchtime supervisor team play an important role within our school, ensuring that our pupils experience an enjoyable and safe lunchtime.
Duties will include:
- Looking after a specific group of children and an area of the dining hall/playground each day (although this group/area will vary)
- Escorting children to and from the dining room
- Supervising children inside and outside during the lunchtime
- Monitoring pupil behaviour, intervening as necessary in accordance with school policies including behaviour, safeguarding, health and safety and first aid
- Creating play opportunities for children.
Candidates will be energetic, caring and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team with a sense of pride in the school environment, having ideally worked with children and/or in an educational setting before.
In return we can offer:
- friendly, happy and well-behaved children who are keen and eager to learn
- a caring and supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
- the support you may need to take your career forwards with opportunities for professional development.
If this is the role you have been looking for, then come and see us in action and find out more about what this role can offer. If you would like to discuss this post further or arrange a school visit, please contact Rachel Stone by email at email@example.com. Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk, www.tes.co.uk, https://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/ or by email from the Trust HR team, HumanResources@castlephoenixtrust.co.uk
Completed forms are returnable to Human Resources via email on HumanResources@castlephoenixtrust.co.uk
Application deadline: 20 October 2021
Interview date: TBC
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Richard Lee Primary School is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance