SEND Support Level 3 Teaching Assistant
1 day left
Black Country Wheels School are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated SEND Level 3 Teaching Assistant to provide one to one support for pupils with learning and behavioural difficulties, to prepare students for examination success in Functional Skills and their chosen vocational subjects.
We require someone who:
- Is committed to inclusion
- Has an outstanding understanding and experience of the impact of learning difficulties on children’s progress and development
- Has experience of working with children with EHCPs and learning difficulties
- Has experience of working with children with complex needs including areas such as Autism, ADHD and Speech & Language difficulties
- Has the relevant skills and strategies required to ensure a tailored package of support can be implemented to meet individual need
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate disengaged children
- High aspirations for their pupils and themselves
- Enjoys making learning a positive experience for all children
- Is happy to work with children on a one to one basis or in small groups
- Is creative and inspiring
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to use relevant technology and equipment
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
Pro rata: Term time only, plus Inset Days (39 Weeks Per year - 30 hours a week)
We are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced check prior to appointment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, we would be very pleased to hear from you. If you would like further information or would like to visit the school prior to application please contact the school office 0121 5223717.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org