KS2 Teaching Assistant – Temporary Contract - Allesley Primary School
2 days left
The Governors of Allesley Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented teaching assistant to join our successful school. Our school staff team strive for the very best outcomes for all children.
At Allesley Primary School we can offer you:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and experienced staff members
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
• Set high standards for themselves and others;
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, resilient and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school - firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting Date: As soon as possible;
Application Deadline: 5pm on Monday 18th October
Short Task / Interview: Thursday 21st October
35 hours per week, Term Time Only plus teacher training days, Temporary Contract to the end of July 2022
Please return your application in Microsoft Word format.
This post is subject to Safeguarding Procedures and will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.