Salary: Main Scale M1 – M6
Start date: 1st January 2022
Hours: Full time, permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed class teacher to join our wonderful Offmore Primary School team. Our children are an absolute delight: hardworking, enthusiastic and lots of fun.
We are looking for:
• An organised, excellent classroom practitioner to teach in our mixed Year 1/2 class.
• High expectations and a creative, positive approach to children’s learning.
• Experience of teaching in KS1 and of personalising learning to meet children’s needs.
- Willingness to work in a team and contribute fully to the life of the school.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff
• The opportunity to plan and prepare working in a supportive phase
• Well motivated, enthusiastic children
• Opportunities for professional development in our caring, vibrant school.
• Opportunities to lead a subject across school and make it your own.
Safeguarding Statement: The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check. At Offmore our safeguarding mantra is ‘It is never alright to do nothing’
Offmore Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed in fact, they are actively encouraged as it is difficult not to fall in love with Offmore once you step over the threshold. Please contact us by email or telephone for more details.
Telephone: 01562 753934 Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Tuesday 19th October 2021 at 12.00 pm.
Interviews will take place: Thursday 21st October 2021.