Lunch Time Support Assistant - Buildwas Academy
4 days left
Lunchtime Support Assistant - Buildwas Academy
Monday - Friday (11.45 am - 1.15 pm, 7 hours, 30 minutes per week), Term Time Only
Salary: NJC Scale 1 - £9.50 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Lunch Time Support Assistant to join our small and dedicated team
• The ideal candidate will have recent, relevant experience with children aged 3-11.
• The candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills with both children and adults.
• Have the ability to provide high quality care as part of a professional team.
• Have a keen sense of confidentiality.
• Have underpinning knowledge of safeguarding and 'how to keep children safe'.
• To provide a safe, exciting, fun environment for children during their lunch break
• To uphold the ethos and support the vision of the Head of School.
• Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
• Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
In return we can offer:
• An enthusiastic welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors
• An outstanding work environment
• Opportunities for high quality continuing professional development
Working at Buildwas Academy is a job that is extremely rewarding and personally satisfying. We have a close, small and supportive environment throughout school and whilst we all work extremely hard, there is also lots of laughter!
And above all else, we promote a strong Safeguarding ethos.
Buildwas Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
The duties above are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out appropriate duties within the context of the job, skills and grade.
Closing date: Monday 25 October 2021