Receptionist - Stoke Park School
37 hours per week all year round
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment.
2. It’s About Learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships.
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well.
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional and organised individual to deliver an efficient and effective reception and administration service to the School.
The successful candidate will be committed to building brighter futures for our learners, and will utilise their excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills to ensure that the needs of the School and the School community are met.
Core duties will include welcoming, directing and advising visitors, students and colleagues, ensuring that the School’s safeguarding and health and safety procedures in relation to people entering and exiting the building are implemented at all times and carrying out administrative activities.
You will have experience of working in a customer focussed environment and able to carry out relevant administrative activities. You will possess GCSE’s grade C / 4 or above in English and Maths (or equivalent) and will be able to represent the School in a positive and professional manner at all times.
What makes us a good employer?
The Trust recognises that people's needs will change throughout their working lives and is committed to developing and delivering working practices and policies that are responsive to this. In addition to opportunities for professional development the Trust offers attractive reward and benefits packages including competitive rates of pay, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, online discount at retail, travel, theme park and other leisure providers, policies to support family and carer commitments, Occupational Health services and career pathways across the Trust.
Closing date: Sunday 31st October 2021
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Stoke Park School, Dane Road, CV2 4JW, marked for the attention of Suki Bains, HR Officer.
The Futures Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Job Description This will open in a new window
- Person Specification This will open in a new window
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy This will open in a new window
- Safe Recruitment Policy This will open in a new window
- Suitability Policy This will open in a new window