Collaboration Project Manager
Wychavon District Council is a great place to work, with high levels of resident satisfaction and motivated staff who enjoy working with us. Located in South Worcestershire the district boasts a beautiful natural environment, a rich heritage and plenty to do and see.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive organisation who spends time and energy on what we know matters most to our residents and communities.
Our staff are at the heart of what we do, and as a result we are always looking to recruit, develop and retain the very best talent we can find. That's why, as well as a satisfying job, we offer a range of attractive benefits, such as flexible working arrangements, generous holiday entitlements, a pension scheme, plenty of opportunities for personal development, and discounted gym membership.
We share a Chief Executive and a joint management team with Malvern Hills District Council. Whilst they retain their own political structures and distinct identities, the joint management structure allows us to maximise the opportunity to deliver a wide range of good value services to our customers and communities, and operate and develop shared services and partnership arrangements with each other and with other councils.
Collaboration Project Manager
37 hours per week
3 year Fixed Term Contract
£32,234 - £35,745 per annum
Do you have a passion for collaborative working and a drive to bring together a number of partner organisations to really make a difference within Housing, Health and Social Care?
We have an exciting new for someone to join our Housing team and work with key partners across seven councils within Worcestershire.
You have an opportunity to shape what this role will deliver on but we need someone who can;
- Work enable and promote independent living (PIL) across the county of Worcestershire.
- Lead work which will develop a long-term strategic plan
- Co-design and set out proposals to change the way the Home Improvement Agency and the newly commissioned PIL service is commissioned and provided in the future.
- Transform the way services are provided by integrating service delivery, providing cohesive preventative strategies and facilitating improved journeys for our customers
- Create a more efficient and integrated PIL service framework through better targeting of resources and increasing income generation.
As a key member of our team we will also expect you to;
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering values of great customer service, openness and accountability, innovation and improvement and fairness and respect.
Be responsible for championing and demonstrating the Council’s Leadership Behaviour Framework by inspiring, communicating, collaborating and empowering self and others and leading by example.
What knowledge, skills and experience do you need?
- Relevant experience working in Housing, Health or Social Care environments
- Experience of driving and implementing change in culture within a partnership environment and preparing for integration.
- Understanding statutory and regional frameworks which guide the public sector with a focus on housing, health and social care.
- Experience in leading transformation, using knowledge of change management and ensuring change is effective and benefits are realised.
- Effective project management
- Building positive relationships with a diverse range of partners
- Inspiring and empowering others
- Influencing and negotiating to enable strategic objectives to be achieved.
- A commitment to constantly challenge and finding innovative ways of working.
- Experience of preparing and presenting high-quality reports using appropriate software packages
If you’re excited to find out more or curious how you could become part of our team please contact Laura Marshall on 01386 5655419 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 31 October 2021
Interview date: 10 November 2021 (Via Zoom)