Teaching Assistant - 1:1 Support
We are seeking to appoint a Level Two Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD and complex needs in our Reception class.
- Have a good understanding of how children learn and develop.
- Experience of supporting SEND pupils.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Can show initiative and are able to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with pupils, colleagues and family.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete the attached Application and Equity forms and return to : email@example.com.
Closing date: 22nd October 2021
Interview date: TBC
Bishopton Primary Cchool is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.