Creche Assistant- Little Learners at Greenhall Nursery
Qualified Staff required – Little Learners at Greenhall Nursery
Due to the continued expansion of Little Learners, our governor run provision, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed, child-centred individuals to join our outstanding team. Training, support and coaching will be offered to the successful candidates to ensure they flourish in their roles.
The successful applicants will;
- Be excellent qualified early years practitioners (Level 3)
- Be child-centred and be able to think creatively
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be proactive and use their initiative
- Be a reflective practitioner with the ability to learn from experiences and challenges
- Have a sound understanding of child development, the EYFS and the needs of children in the early years and use this to plan and assess
- Be committed to working closely with parents and as part of a team
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate themselves and others
- Be full of potential!
There may be the opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Greenhall & Little Learners are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service, references and medical clearance.
Casual Hours – to be discussed at interview
Shift patterns will operate over the hours of 7.30am-6pm, Monday-Friday, whole year
Salary Range: £17711 per annum (FTE)
Closing date: 20th October 2021
If you have any further queries, please contact Joanne di Castiglione or Sue Jones on 01785 246159 or email email@example.com
Whilst the duties are correct and describe the setting well, as an Early Years setting, we need to comply with the EYFS.
The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) sets out the requirements for staff to child ratios in settings delivering the EYFS and the qualification levels that practitioners must hold.
For further information and to check qualifications that are defined by The National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) as full and relevant see http://www.education.gov.uk/eypqd/