Gentleshaw Primary Academy - Fulltime Class Teacher
Fulltime Class Teacher
Required from 1st January 2022
Main Scale 2 – UPS (£27,600 - £41,604)
Are you a creative, highly motivated and dedicated teacher seeking to become part of a committed, forward thinking school team?
Gentleshaw is a warm and welcoming academy with an active and supportive school community. We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic and skilled teacher, to join our dedicated team.
As part of Future Generation Trust, we are committed to ensuring that all children receive the best possible opportunities by fostering an environment which enables everyone to enjoy their school journey as happy and successful learners. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant and flourishing academy trust that focuses upon the provision of the best possible primary practice.
Our recent Ofsted Inspection (September 2021) identified us as GOOD in all areas and stated that:
‘Leaders have created a culture where staff feel valued.’
To see what type of academy we are please take the time to look at:
- Our Twitter feed @GentleshawPS
- Visit our Website at https://wwwgentleshaw-squirrel.com/
We need a teacher who:
- Is inspirational, creative and passionate about children's learning.
- Is committed and strives to give children the best learning experience possible.
- Is motivated and excited about teaching.
- Works hard to create a stimulating learning environment in which children are able to achieve their full potential.
- Enjoys working closely within a forward-thinking team.
- Always has high expectations of themselves and others.
- Is enthusiastic in promoting the values and ethos of our academy and trust.
- Is committed to the wider life of the school community.
Teachers with a minimum of 1 year teaching experience are welcome to apply. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic teacher.
Visits to the academy are strongly encouraged and will take place on:
- Monday 11th October, 2021 at 4.00pm
- Tuesday 12th October at 9.30am
- Tuesday 12th October at 3.45pm
- Friday 15th October at 9.30am
Please contact the academy office to arrange your place on one of our visits.
Closing Date for Applications: 9.00am on Monday 18th October 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 18th October 2021
Lesson Observations & Interviews: Wednesday 20th October 2021
How to Apply
Application forms are available to download below. All completed applications should be returned to the school or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 9.00am on Monday 18th October, 2021.
Gentleshaw Primary Academy
Telephone: 01543 227420
Gentleshaw Primary Academy is part of Future Generation Trust
In the future generation we trust!
This job involves working with children and is therefore subject to advanced disclosure check through the confidential process administered by the Disclosure and Barring Service. A conviction may not exclude candidates from the job, but it will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Our Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide