Lunchtime Supervisors - Stivichall Primary School
‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life’
Stivichall Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2016) with aspects of outstanding provision. Our children are hard working, respectful and a joy to spend time with. We pride ourselves on providing memorable learning experiences that enable our pupils to excel and we feel that positive and rewarding lunchtimes are an important part of our school day.
We would like to recruit innovative and energetic Lunchtime Supervisors to work across the primary age range (4-11 years) to ensure our lunchtimes are the best they can be. The usual hours are 1.5 hours daily, 5 days per week.
The ideal applicants will:
- enjoy playing with children
- supervise and help children with their lunch in the dining room or classroom
- be able to plan, provide and facilitate safe and creative play
- be adaptable and effective
- have lots of tricks up their sleeve to keep children engaged
- have high expectations of behaviour
- be enthusiastic with a sense of humour and have a caring attitude
- be keen to work as part of a team and be flexible
- have a professional attitude to their work
- show a willingness to administer first aid (training provided)
Fixed term until July 2022 and casual work available.
For further information about our school please visit www.stivichallprimary.org.
Application packs are available to download below. Application forms are returnable direct to the school by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: Friday 15th October 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: Tuesday 19th October 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.