Teacher (maternity cover) – The Priory Primary School
This post is temporary to cover maternity leave (until 31.08.2022)
Job start: January 2022 or sooner for an outstanding candidate
The Priory Primary School needs to recruit a highly motivated and caring teacher who has high expectations to cover a maternity leave.
We are looking for a candidate who is flexible and hardworking. If you are a practitioner who is looking for a position that will provide you with daily challenges and rewards, or you are looking to develop your career, then we are the school for you!
We are an incredible school with an enormous amount of potential and believe that this position is an excellent opportunity for the right person to gain experience in a rapidly developing but very supportive culture. The school were judged to be ‘Good’ by Ofsted; behaviour and personal development were judged to be ‘Outstanding’.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a competent or aspiring practitioner who is willing to learn and develop.
• Have a good level of knowledge, be ambitious and view this position as an opportunity to enhance their career prospects.
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement and personal development.
• Be keen to develop and take on opportunities for professional development.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The school is:
• Committed to providing opportunities for professional development and promoting career progression.
• Dedicated to working with and supporting teachers to reduce workload so that there is a focus on teaching and learning.
• Proud to have a school with very well-behaved pupils who are keen to do well and succeed.
• Extremely well resourced.
• Making a difference to the lives of young people and focused upon the whole child.
The Priory Primary School is a vibrant school and we enjoy the benefits of a modern building that is very well resourced and equipped. We have a friendly and dedicated staff and are keen to provide opportunities for professional development.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. All post holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), including a Children’s Barred List check for posts carrying out a regulated activity.
Please contact Lorraine Thompson in the school office on 0121 556 1383 or e-mail: email@example.com to arrange an appointment or request an application pack.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Monday, 1st November 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing, Monday 8th November 2021
Please note, if you have not heard from us by Friday 5th November 2021 unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Full Time, Temporary (maternity cover) until 31.08.2022
The Priory Primary School, Dorsett Road, Wednesbury, WS10 0JG
Monday 1st November 2021