Head Teacher - Monkspath Junior and Infant School
£76141.00 - £88187.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
As required to fulfill the role
Due to the retirement of our highly regarded and respected Head Teacher, the Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Head Teacher to build on our school’s current strengths and achievements.
We are a happy, successful and popular primary school situated in Solihull. Monkspath Junior and Infant School enjoys close partnerships with parents, surrounding schools and the local community.
Our mission is to instil a love of learning and life, the drive to achieve, to develop a sense of responsibility combined with honesty and respect.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Excellent leadership skills
• A commitment to realising the potential of every child
• The ability to inspire and motivate others
• Sound organisational and financial skills
• A commitment to continuing a broad and balanced curriculum
• A supportive caring nature
• The ability to lead and further develop our private nursey and wrap around care facilities
• A passion for and belief in our school values
Our children have requested a head teacher who:
• Is firm but fair
• Loves children and their job
• Is approachable
• Has time to listen
• Will care about them
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school.
• Motivated, committed, dedicated and experienced staff and a happy, friendly working environment.
• An opportunity to build upon the momentum of recent progress and successes.
• Supportive Governors, parents and Local Authority who are committed to developing the school alongside the Head Teacher.
Informal visits to the school are most welcome, these can be arranged during the week of 18th October 2021 through prior arrangement with Fiona Chappelow, Clerk to Governors Email: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 0121 705 2686
The closing date for applications is Monday 1st November 2021 9.00 am.
The selection days will be held on 29th and 30th November 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment.
0121 705 2686
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.