Lead ICT Technician
5 days left
Windsor Park CE Middle School
Springfield Road, Uttoxeter
Staffordshire ST14 7JX
Lead ICT Technician 37 HOURS WHOLE YEAR PERMANENT POST
for November 2021 start PAY GRADE 6 (£20,903 - £23,541)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead ICT technician to join the Uttoxeter Learning Trust. Based at Windsor Park CE Middle School and supporting other schools in the ULT.
We require the post holder to have a dedicated work ethic to support the full range of ICT systems across the ULT schools, reporting to the Head of ICT and working alongside teaching and support staff. The post holder will work 3 days at Windsor Park CE Middle School and 2 days supporting other ULT schools, using their own initiative and flexibility to address any IT issue at the schools.
- Manage and maintain servers, desktop and laptop PC’s, installation of hardware and software
- Manage and maintain school Virtual Learning Environment
- Provide support and guidance to staff and students on the use of the school’s ICT systems
- To support teaching in the general running of the ICT rooms to ensure lessons are efficiently serviced
- Troubleshoot software and hardware; fault diagnose and repair
- Technical support for Marketing, Publicity and Social Media
- Manage and support the IT technician in their day to day duties
- Support AV systems, and the use of internet and intranet systems
The ULT schools have strong parental and governor support with enthusiastic well behaved students.
Application forms and full details are available to download from the schools website www.windsorpark.staffs.sch.uk and should be returned to Mrs C. Flunder at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Windsor Park Middle School. To view the school or to discuss this position further please contact Mrs C Flunder on 01889 563365.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.” This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Closing date: 12:00 noon, Friday 22 October 2021
Interviews: week commencing 1 November 2021