Teaching Assistant Level 2
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant who has the ability and enthusiasm to work one to one with a child with complex learning needs. The post also has the option to work an additional 10 hours per week as a playworker in the Before and After School provision.
25.0 Hours per Week
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 or comparable Early Years qualification.
- GCSE grade C/4 or above or equivalent is desirable in Maths and English.
- Good communication skills
- Reliabilty and committment
- Ability to work as a team - both under direct supervision and on own initiative
- Experience working with SEN children would be an advantage
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information please contact Mrs Kate Wilson on 01926 612656 or email@example.com.
Closing date: 12 noon 25/10/2021
Interview date: TBC
Harbury C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.