We are looking for fun loving, multi-talented people to work with us in our popular before and after school provision. As a Pod play worker you could be pretending to be a unicorn one minute and a footballer the next. Ability to use different voices when reading a story is an advantage.
8.0 Hours per Week
- To provide care for the children in our school.
- Prepare, deliver and participate in play opportunities/activities.
- Have an understanding of working with and caring for children of the appropriate age range and understanding individual needs
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Have good communication, listening and persuasion skills
Closing date: 25/10/2021
Interview date: TBC
Harbury C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.