Teaching Assistant 1-1 Support
TA1 plus SEN allowance
The Governors and staff of our small, popular church school are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Teaching Assistant to work as a 1:1 support for a child with complex needs in EYFS currently.
The role will be part time term time only: 15 hours (9am – 12pm) in the first instance. This post will be reviewed continually.
The successful candidate will:
● Have experience of supporting children within the primary age range/school setting
● Have experience/interest in working with children with specific and/or complex needs
● Have high expectations for our children’s progress and overall achievement
● Take an imaginative and creative approach to curriculum learning that captures the children’s interest
● Be flexible, forward thinking, innovative and highly energetic
● Have an understanding of how children learn, including social/emotional development.
● Have a passion for quality teaching and learning, enabling the best outcomes for our children.
● Be able to work well as part of our whole school team and school community
● Support our Christian ethos as a church school
We can offer you:
● Small class sizes in a beautiful setting
● The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff
● Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
● A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors
● A commitment to your professional development
Our school is a committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to and enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school office for an application pack email@example.com or 01684 561207
Visits are warmly welcomed and recommended: please contact Mrs Alison Wright in the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time with Ms Jolanda Simmonds.
The closing date for applications is Monday 01 November 2021 at 12:00
Interview date: TBC