Senior Midday Supervisor
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic person to lead and manage our team of Midday Supervisors to ensure the smooth running of our lunchtime period, and to manage and be responsible for the safety of our pupils, whilst they are eating their lunch and on the playground.
Milby Primary School is a popular school with happy children, supportive parents and dedicated staff and governors.
This is a permanent position, term time only (38 weeks), working 5 sessions a week.
This position will be paid on salary scale D, 10 hours 25 minutes per week.
Please refer to the attached job description for further details.
10.42 Hours per Week
We are looking for:
- An individual with a positive outlook who has high expectations for all pupils.
- Someone with good literacy skills who can engage with children in structured play and activities.
- Someone with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Someone who will be part of our dedicated and supportive team.
We can offer:
- A supportive environment and staff who want to make learning fun.
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A well resourced school within extensive grounds.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application and equality details form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm 27/10/2021
Interview date: Shortlisting will take place week commencing 1st November and interviews will follow shortly afterwards.
Milby Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.