1:1 Specialist SEN Teacher
7 days left
Milby Primary School are looking to recruit a specialist SEN teacher with experience and/or training in autism or language disorders. The role involves direct teaching in a 1:1 capacity for 5 hours a week, spread out across the week (plus an additional hour for planning and preparation).
The specialist teacher will also support school staff to set targets and to plan and implement interventions.
This role is for an immediate start.
Milby Primary School is a popular school with happy children, supportive parents and dedicated staff and governors. Applications are welcome from teachers at all stages of their career.
Fixed term contract end date: 31st August 2022
We are looking for:
- A qualified teacher with knowledge, experience and/or training in autism or language disorders. Holding the National Award for SEN Coordination would be desirable.
- A teacher with a positive outlook and high expectations for our children.
- Someone who will be part of our dedicated and supportive team.
- An excellent teacher who wants the best for children in their care.
- Someone with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
We can offer:
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school.
- A well resourced school within extensive grounds.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A supportive environment and staff who want to make learning fun.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application form and equality details form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm 27/10/2021
Interview date: Shortlisting will take place week commencing 1st November 2021 and interviews will follow shortly afterwards
Milby Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.