School Care Club Leader (Woodcroft Academy)
Work Pattern: 16.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 7.15am-8.45am and Mon - Wed 3.00pm - 6.00pm)
The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Woodcroft Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic School Care Club Leader to join our hard working and committed team.
At Woodcroft Academy the children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interest of our children we work very closely with our partner academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated teachers, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic School Care Club Leader who will manage the before and after school care club and take responsibility for the care of the children before school. The successful candidate will have responsibility:-
- To lead our before school provision
- To provide care and supervision for pupils outside of school hours
- To deliver and collect school pupils who attend the before school club
- To supervise children whilst playing games and undertaking activities in the care club
- To maintain a safe and clean environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible
- To help with the maintenance of any records that are kept to ensure the club is maintained to Ofsted standards of care
- To assist in the preparation of food and to supervise children before, during and after they have eaten
- Be the appointed First Aider and report any accidents to senior staff, completing written accident reports as required
- To contribute to the creation of an attractive and stimulating environment through good quality display and classroom organisation
- To support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome within the care club
- To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies which relate to pupils in the care club including special educational needs, behaviour, equal opportunities and health and safety
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
We offer you an academy with:
- A community approach, with a focus on whole school improvement
- A dedicated, hardworking and able team
- Happy, enthusiastic and wonderful children to work with
- A friendly, supportive, hard-working environment where everyone is valued
- A strong, effective and experienced Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent support and CPD opportunities
- Exciting links and joint professional development with St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust partner Academies
The St. Bart’s Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
The St. Bart’s Academy Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Interviews will be held w/c 01/11/2021
Please contact Mrs Jo Lockett on 01538 714796 for further details.
To apply for the role, please click on the link below
Telephone: 01538 714796