Teaching and Learning Support Assistant (Woodcroft Academy)
7 days left
Work Pattern: 20 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Woodcroft Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching and Learning Support Assistant to join our hard working and committed team.
At Woodcroft Academy the children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interest of our children we work very closely with our partner academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated teachers, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic School Care Club Leader who will manage the before and after school care club and take responsibility for the care of the children before school. The successful candidate will have responsibility:-
- Support teaching staff in the monitoring, assessing and recording of pupil progress/activities.
- Implement planned learning activities/teaching programmes as agreed with the teacher, adjusting activities according to pupils’ responses as appropriate.
- Understand and support independent learning and inclusion of all pupils as required.
- Support to the use of ICT in the curriculum.
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to attainment and progress under the guidance of the teacher.
We offer you an academy with:
- A community approach, with a focus on whole school improvement
- A dedicated, hardworking and able team
- Happy, enthusiastic and wonderful children to work with
- A friendly, supportive, hard-working environment where everyone is valued
- A strong, effective and experienced Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent support and CPD opportunities
- Exciting links and joint professional development with St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust partner Academies
The St. Bart’s Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
The St. Bart’s Academy Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Interviews will be held w/c 01/11/2021
Please contact Mrs Jo Lockett on 01538 714796 for further details.
To apply for the role, please click on the link below
Telephone: 01538 714796