Cleaners - Cannon Park Primary School
Start date to be confirmed.
We wish to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic, trustworthy, and committed cleaner to ensure the delivery of a high-quality cleaning service working under the supervision of our Site Services Officer and School Business Manager.
• Cleaning designated areas to the standard required
• Undertake mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, polishing and buffing of the designated area
• Cleaning of toilets and emptying bins
• Cleaning with due care to health and safety
To succeed in this role the candidate will need to:
• Be able to understand verbal and written instructions.
• Be well motivated and able to work flexibly, unsupervised or as part of a team
• Have a basic knowledge of health and safety
• Be able to stand, bend and stretch to do a variety of cleaning duties including moving cleaning equipment
• An excellent, caring and supportive working environment.
• A competitive rate of pay and pension scheme, good training, development and support.
• Welcoming, hardworking and friendly staff
Depending on applications / interview there is a potential for two posts please state your preference on your application form.
1 post - Part time, 12.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 15:45 – 18:15
2 posts - Part time, 6.25 hours per week. Monday to Friday between the times of 15:30 – 18:30
Term time only excluding Teacher days.
An application pack is available to download below and completed application should be sent direct to the school at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 1st November at 12:00
Interview date: Wednesday 3rd November
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.