Lunchtime Supervisors - Ref: TV41621
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Grade 1 (Points 1 - 2), 6.25 hours per week,
Term Time +5 Training Days, Less than 5 Years’ Service:
£2,580.87 - £2,632.37 per annum
£9.25 - £9.43 per hour
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to work as Lunchtime Supervisors for 1 ¼ hours a day, 5 days per week. If you enjoy working with children and would like to join our team of staff at Bentley West or King Charles Primary Schools, please apply. We are good schools that are dedicated to providing a positive environment to allow children to grow and develop.
The successful candidates will:
• Enjoy working with children
• Undertake the supervision of children during lunchtime
• Instigate and play games with the children
• Be friendly, polite and hardworking team member
• Show initiative, honesty and reliability
• Ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
• Support the ethos of our school in a professional manner
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful, well behaved and enthusiastic children
• A caring and happy environment
• A school that believes in growing the skills of staff
• Staff who work well together and support each other
The successful candidates will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Visits to the school are welcomed by prior arrangement. For further details of the post or to request an application pack, please contact Mrs Z Andrews on 01922 720792 or go to www.bentleyfederation.org.uk
Only applications submitted on the application form will be considered. Please note we are unable to accept CV’s.
Closing Date: Monday 1st November 2021 at midday.