Lunchtime Supervisor - Ref: TV41821
LEAMORE PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Salary: Grade G1: Scale point 1 - 2
- Salary Range: £2,011.75 - £2,051.89 per year
- Five hours per week - term time only
- (1 hour per day – Monday to Friday)
This post will be initially until 31.8.2022 – to be reviewed
Leamore Primary School is looking to employ a Lunch-time Supervisor to join our hard working dedicated team for the mid-day supervision of children (term time only). The successful candidate will:
- Undertake the supervision of children washing their hands, escorting children to and from the dining room, supervise children in the dining room, school and playground
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Be willing to work in both key stages and be responsible for the children’s
care and welfare during the lunch break, under the direction of the Principal
- Have the ability to participate in play activities with the children.
- Enjoy working with children and have the ability to control and supervise them whilst promoting good behaviour
- Administer first aid during lunch-time (training will be available if not already qualified).
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check. The Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will also need to provide the names and addresses of two suitable people to contact for a reference (including your current employer).
Application forms are available from and returnable to the school:
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leamore Primary School, Bloxwich Road, Leamore, Walsall. WS3 2BB Telephone: 01922 710514
Closing Date: Tuesday, 19th October, 2021 Noon