M1 – M6
Required: 4th January 2022
We are looking to recruit a teacher for one day per week to job share with our Assistant headteacher, who is currently teaching in Year two. The post will be a main scale teaching post M1 – M6 with a start date of the 4th January 2022. Applications from early career teachers will be considered. The teacher appointed will need to be able and prepared to teach across the full primary age range.
Welland Primary School is a small, rural school set in beautiful surroundings at the foot of the Malvern Hills. We are a popular, over-subscribed school and are part of the Hanley and Upton Educational Trust.
We have a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff who work hard to make learning engaging and interactive for their pupils and ensure the progress of all of the pupils in the class. We are committed to the on-going professional development of all staff in the school. Visitors to the school often comment on its friendly, welcoming nature and on the excellent manners and good behaviour of our pupils.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive, enthusiastic school team who enjoy working together
- Well behaved, hardworking children who enjoy coming to school and who want to learn
- A learning environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and encouraged
- A place in the HUET family of schools which works together to support children’s learning and encourage them to become the best they can be
- Opportunities to develop/lead areas of interest
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic, excellent teacher who is passionate about seeing all pupils reach their potential
- Be empathetic and compassionate, able to inspire and excite children in their learning
- Have high standards
- Be a team player
Applications from early career teachers and experienced teachers are welcomed.
Welland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Potential applicants who wish to visit the school can do so at 4pm on 21st October or 4pm on 1st November 2021. Please email the school office firstname.lastname@example.org to book your visit
Closing date: 4th November 2021 at 3pm