Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprentice
Apprentice rate £4.15 per hour
Start date: 4th January 2022
Welland Primary School is a small, rural school set in beautiful surroundings at the foot of the Malvern Hills. We are a popular, over-subscribed school and are part of the Hanley and Upton Educational Trust.
We have a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff who work hard to make learning engaging and interactive for their pupils and ensure the progress of all of the pupils in the class. We are committed to the on-going professional development of all staff in the school. Visitors to the school often comment on its friendly, welcoming nature and on the excellent manners and good behaviour of our pupils.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive, enthusiastic school team who enjoy working together
- Well behaved, hardworking children who enjoy coming to school and who want to learn
- A learning environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and encouraged
- A place in the HUET family of schools which works together to support children’s learning and encourage them to become the best they can be
- Opportunities to develop/lead areas of interest
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic person who is passionate about helping all pupils reach their potential
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
- Be willing to learn and be reflective when feedback is given.
- Be able to use their own initiative
- Be willing to study independently alongside developing their practical skills and experience in school
- The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this post please submit the Support Staff Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on 8th November 2021
Interview date: 18th November 2021