L2 Teaching Assistant (EYFS)
We have two temporary vacancies (to August 2022) for two L2 Teaching Assistants to work with children within the Early Years Foundation Stage classrooms.
Role number 1 will primarily involve working to support pupils on a 1:1 basis
Role number 2 will be to work as a general support to the classroom teacher/key worker.
Key features of the roles are that the successful candidates:
· can communicate with parents, children and colleagues;
· Are able to contribute to lesson planning;
· can demonstrate behaviour management strategies;
· can work with difficult pupils and demonstrate strategies for engagement;
· can work on their own initiative;
· are able to consistently assess and monitor children’s progress;
· can be adaptable when routines change;
· are team players.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please see attached job description)