Lunchtime Supervisor - Chadsmoor Junior School
LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR (Grade 2, SCP 2-3) £18,198 to £18,562 (Actual pro-rata salary £2,576 to £2,627)
Required ASAP, 6.25 hours per week (1¼ hour per day Monday-Friday) term-time only
Fixed term contract starting asap until the end of the summer term 2022, with the possibility to extend
The Federation of Chadsmoor Community Infants & Nursery School and Chadsmoor C of E (VC) Junior School are looking to recruit a Lunchtime Supervisor, initially based at our Junior School Site. Applicants should be aware that this appointment is to the Federation and therefore there may be a requirement to carry out duties at the Infant School.
You will be responsible under the direction of the Senior Lunchtime Supervisor for:
- supervising the children before, during and after eating their lunch
- assisting children with the use of cutlery and table manners
- promoting positive behaviour during lunchtime, dealing sensitively with all children
- organising games and activities
- you will need to be able to communicate well in a range of situations
- the ability to work as part of a team in ensuring the supervision of the children and also clearing away tables and chairs
To apply for this post, please download the application form below in the available documents section and email to Sandie Cross, School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, or return directly to our Infant school at Chadsmoor Community Infant & Nursery School, Kingsway, Chadsmoor, Cannock, Staffs, WS11 6EU.
Closing Date : 1st November 2021
Shortlisting : 2nd November 2021
Interviews : 8th November 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check from the Disclosure & Barring Service which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.