EYFS Reception Teaching Assistant - St Andrew’s CE Infant School
St. Andrew’s CE Infant school is a two-form entry Church of England Infant school for pupils aged 4-7 years and currently has 180 pupils on roll.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistant who is fully supportive of our Christian ethos.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is child centred;
- Is an effective team member;
- Shows initiative and can work with high levels of independence;
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Is adaptable and has ambition, flexibility and good humour;
- Has a positive outlook and is calm under pressure;
- Can work creatively in partnership with pupils, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
- Is supportive of our Christian ethos
- Has experience of supporting pupils with SEND
In return we can offer:
- A school with a strong Christian ethos, ambition and good team work;
- Friendly, well behaved, caring and motivated children who are eager to learn;
- An enthusiastic and committed staff;
- A mutually supportive network of schools (Compass Network) to work with;
- A commitment to your professional development
Temporary until 31/08/2022 initially (to provide additional support to pupils with SEND)
Part Time (0.6) 8.30-4.00pm term time only Monday - Wednesday
Start date: 10th January 2022 (or earlier if possible)
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews: W/C 8th November 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.
Applications packs are available to download from below and are returnable direct to the school firstname.lastname@example.org