Special Education Needs Teacher
1 day left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Fixed term till December 2022
Telephone Number: 0121 464 4669
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: December 2021
The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint a full time Special Educational Needs teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
• is a graduate with QTS
• has a wide range of experience of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
• has an excellent knowledge and understanding of a wide range of strategies to support children with Special Educational needs
• has evidence of outstanding practice as a teacher
• has the highest expectations of children and themselves
• is passionate about the learning and welfare of children, is imaginative and forward thinking
• has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• a leadership and staff team committed to bringing out the best in all our children
• stunning outdoor learning environments on both sites and excellent classroom resources
• a strong commitment to support your professional development, mentoring and support from experienced leaders
Closing Date: 22 October 2021, 12 midday
Informal visits are most welcome on the following date: Tuesday 19 October 2021 at 9.30am or 4:00pm. Please telephone the school office on 0121 464 4669 or email Patricia Reville at: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your informal visit to Grove.
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website.
Interviews will be held on Friday 5 November 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.