KS1 Teaching & Learning Assistant - Olton Primary School
£19698.00 - £23080.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
7.5 Hours per Week
KS1 Teaching and Learning Assistant to deliver Interventions
Required from November 2021
Permanent Part Time
7.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday (1:30pm – 3:00pm)
39 weeks per annum (Term Time only)
Salary: Band C £3,407 to £3,992 per annum
The Governors and Head Teacher of Olton Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching and Learning Assistant to support our team in delivery intervention programmes.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times
• Be someone who can focus on maximising progress for every child
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback and adapting teaching and learning to meet the needs of the pupils
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values.
• Experience of working in EYFS/KS1 and can work as part of a team and independently.
Olton Primary School can offer you:
• A high quality working environment
• Excellent training and CPD
• Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn.
• A supportive staff and Governing Body.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check.
Olton Primary School always welcomes visitors and we would be delighted to show anyone interested around our school and to talk with them further about the post. Please contact Mrs Hilton, on 0121 706 2644 Option 1, at the Infant site to arrange a visit.
Applications to be submitted online only to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday, Monday 8th November 2021
Interview and Group Based Observation: Week Beginning - Monday 15th November 2021
Mrs Hilton - information about the post and visits to school
Tel: 0121 706 2644 Option 1 (Infant Site)
Mrs Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org - Submit Application Form
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.