EYFS Teacher 0.5 FTE – St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School
1 day left
REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2022
FIXED TERM TO 31 AUGUST 2022
The Directors are seeking to appoint an EYFS class teacher who is keen to work alongside all other staff in St. Bartholomew’s CE Multi Academy Trust. The successful postholder will be based at St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School, Penn and will job share with the EYFS Lead Practitioner.
Schools in the Trust:
- St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School, Penn, Wolverhampton
- St Benedict Biscop CE Primary School, Wombourne, South Staffordshire
- Woodfield Primary School, Penn, Wolverhampton
- All Saints’ CE Primary School, Trysull, South Staffordshire
- Gnosall St Lawrence CE Primary Academy, Stafford
- Haughton St Giles CE Primary Academy, Stafford
- Woodseaves CE Primary Academy, Stafford
We are looking for a good/outstanding EYFS practitioner with:
- high expectations of children and a proven commitment to raising standards
- successful teaching experience in Primary schools
- Exceptional EYFS subject knowledge
- proven skills of organisation and time management
- the ability to work effectively within a team
- excellent interpersonal skills
- commitment to the distinctive Christian nature of the schools in the Trust
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- potential opportunities to raise standards and provide support in other schools in the MAT and beyond through our school improvement programmes.
- Delightful children and schools with outstanding behaviour and attitudes at their core
- friendly, hardworking staff and children
- committed Governors and Directors with wide experience
- excellent parental support and community links
- an opportunity to join a caring team who work together to take the school(s) forward
Closing date for applications: Sunday 17th October 2021 at 4:00pm
To apply, please email your completed application form and recruitment monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SBMAT51 in the subject line of your email.
This post is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) and the Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000. It is also covered by the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Prior to any offer of employment being made, the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form. Once completed this disclosure form will be sent to the Disclosure and Barring Service. The DBS will search Police Force, Department of Health, and Department for Education & Skills records for relevant information. The DBS will inform the successful candidate of the result of their search and issue the candidate with a DBS certificate. They will also send a notification via the online DBS system to the Trust to confirm whether this check is clear or not. The successful candidate will then be required to bring in the original certificate to the relevant school for verification.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide