Teaching Assistant Grade 1
16.50 hours per week over three days 5.5 hours per day - Temporary until July 2022
Required to start immediately an enthusiastic, creative and reliable person to join our happy, supportive staff team at The Littletons CE First School. The applicant needs to be flexible as the role will involve working in Foundation Stage and KS1 and will include lunchtime duties. The successful candidate will need to have:
- Empathy for children with special needs.
- Patience, understanding and a sense of humour.
- A good standard of written and spoken English that supports learning.
- The ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the children.
- High expectations of all children both academically and socially.
- A desire and the ability to motivate and inspire children’s learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to act upon advice and support.
- The ability to work as part of a whole school team.
In return we can offer:
- A caring and welcoming atmosphere.
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children.
- Supportive and dedicated staff, parents and governors.
- Opportunities for future professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS disclosure. If you would like to visit the school please contact the school office on 01386 830695 to make an appointment.
An application pack can be obtained by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 9.00 am on Monday 1st November 2021. Application by email is preferred
Interviews to be arranged week beginning 1st November at a mutually convenient time.