Teaching Assistant Level 2
4 days left
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Level 2 Teaching Assistant - the vacancy is to support the class teacher and work with groups or individuals as required. This may be in EYFS or Key Stage 1. Some hours may be offered at Level 3 for a suitably qualified and experienced applicant as and when required.
We have a hard-working staff and community who are committed to being 'the best we can be'.
We would like to hear from applicants who can help us to deliver high quality teaching and learning and further develop the positive ethos and values which are integral to our school community.
25.0 Hours per Week
We are highly focussed on overcoming barriers and promoting our shared values for pupils, families and staff and we expect the successful candidate to:
- have experience of supporting teaching and learning in an infant school
- have experience of delivering high-quality phonics
- be willing to undertake and implement CPD to a high and consistent standard
- be proactive within the team
- be positive and consistent with managing relationships and behaviour
We can offer:
- a supportive team of colleagues committed to providing the best for our community
- Confident, happy and well-behaved children
- CPD opportunities
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please send completed Job Application and Equality Details forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon 29/10/2021
Interview date: 04/11/2021
Bilton Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.