Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
Hateley Heath Academy is looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher to work in our incredible school from January 2022.
As part of Manor Multi Academy Trust, Hateley Heath believes that every child should attend a school that values both personal and academic growth and places great emphasis upon children becoming valued members of the different communities to which they belong.
The right candidate will be an outstanding teacher, with the knowledge, personal qualities and commitment needed to further improve outcomes for all our children.
We can offer:
- Strong support from colleagues and leaders in school
- Quality, regular CPD opportunities – both in school and as part of the MAT
- A happy, hardworking team and a caring school environment
We are looking for someone who will
- Be a dedicated practitioner, seeking to improve their own practice
- Be an outstanding teacher, establishing positive relationships and delivering consistently high quality provision in school
- Actively take part in wider school life
- Enjoy working as a team and share and collaborate with colleagues
- Be flexible and adapt to the needs of the school and its pupils
Postal applications (on attached application form) addressed to Mrs A Garcha, Hateley Heath Academy, 2 Huntingdon Road, West Bromwich B71 2RP or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4th November 2021
Shortlisting: 5th November 2021
Interviews: 10th November 2021
Please note - This post is not suitable for ECT's
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.