Teacher (KS2) - The Howard Primary School
Job Title : Teacher (KS2)
Employer : The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust
Location : The Howard Primary.
Start Date : 04th January 2022 (Please note that the Trusts’ term dates are slightly different to those of other schools/academies in Staffordshire)
Salary : MS1-6
Working Pattern : Full Time
Closing Date : 24th October 2021, 12pm (shortlisting will take place on 24th October 2021)
The Board of Directors of The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a full time inspirational, motivational and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate would be based at one of the Trust’s schools, but should be prepared to work at any of the schools within the Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for:
● An outstanding classroom practitioner;
● A good team member who will work collaboratively with other staff;
● A teacher who is sympathetic to the Christian faith and will support our Christian values and beliefs.
The successful applicant will also:
● Have excellent organisational and communication skills;
● Be able to contribute to and support the ethos of the schools.
In return the Multi Academy Trust can offer:
● Well motivated children with outstanding behaviour;
● Supportive parents, staff and Directors;
● Vibrant working environments where everyone is valued and respected;
● The opportunity to join the Multi Academy Trust at a very exciting time.
Applicants should state in their applications their curricular areas of strength.
Shortlisting will take place on 24th October. Candidates who are successful at this stage will go on to a formal panel interview during half term between 25th -29th October.
To apply for the position please download the supporting documents and return the completed application form to email@example.com The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.