Site Services Officer - Hollyfast Primary School
We are a happy and successful primary school, wishing to appoint an experienced, organised and effective non-resident Site Services Officer who demonstrates excellent communication skills. The post holder will be responsible for all aspects of building and grounds maintenance; ensuring fire safety measures are regularly checked; premises are clean at all times; contractors are supervised and health and safety procedures are strictly followed.
You will have principle key holder responsibility and work on a split shift basis, early mornings and late-afternoon work with call outs necessary during emergencies.
The post will commence as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great team player with good interpersonal skills
- A person with excellent practical skills who is adaptable and capable
- A person who is reliable, proactive with a good knowledge of building maintenance tasks and site health and safety
- Someone who brings energy and humour to work
- Enthusiastic and committed to giving their best to every child
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere in a large well-cared for primary school with extensive and beautiful grounds
- Friendly, happy children who are keen and eager to learn and demonstrate excellent behaviour
- A supportive and caring community
- A strong, dedicated and motivated school team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Appointments can be made to visit the school by calling the school office on 02476332521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do request morning visits if possible.
You can also visit our school website, which should give you a sense of who we are and how we work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Hours: Full-time Split Shift
Closing Date: Thursday 4th November 2021 by 4pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th November 2021
Applications packs are available to download from below and are returnable direct to the school.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment