Learning Support Assistant 2 - Perryfields Primary School
The Governors at Perryfields Primary School are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Level 2 Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly, motivated team required from January 2022. The appointment is 32.5 hours per week and permanent. The successful applicant will also be required to cover break and lunch duty, primarily supervising outdoor play.
The successful applicant will need to:
* Have a relevant Level 2 qualification (or equivalent) and good literacy and numeracy skills;
* Have a working knowledge of the national curriculum to support and extend learning under the direction of the class teacher
* Have high standards and present as a positive role model for pupils
* Have a positive attitude and able to work as part of a successful and supportive team
* Be able to show initiative when required
* Have experience of working with primary aged children to support their learning and well-being
* Liaise well with parents/carers to build positive relationships
* Be willing to develop their own skills through participation in training opportunities.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to visit, to look around and acquire any relevant information regarding the position. Available visit dates are:-
Wednesday 3rd November at 9.30 a.m. or Thursday 4th at 4.00 p.m.
Please contact Mr Kirby in the School Office (0121 422 2848) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an application pack.
Application forms are available from the school website and returnable directly to the school. Closing date is Wednesday 10th November at 4.00 p.m.
Interviews will take place on Friday 19th November 2021
Perryfields Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. All post-holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), including a Children’s Barred List check for post carrying out a regulated activity.
32.5 Hours, Term Time only
Band B SCP 2 – 4 £18,198 - £18,933 per annum pro rata
Perryfields Primary School, Apsley Road, Oldbury B68 0QY
Wednesday 10th November at 4.00 p.m.