Teaching Assistant Level 2 / Midday Supervisor
Teaching Assistant Level 2
Monday to Friday
25 Hours a week
Salary Band Grade F point 6-11
£11,729.00 per annum
5 Hours per week
Grade B Scale Point 1-2
Actual Salary £2,027.29
This post is term time only plus one week Teacher Training Days
Budbrooke Primary School are seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant. As a member of our staff, you will be instrumental in laying the foundation of outstanding standards of education and creating a stimulating and purposeful environment where our pupils can make excellent progress.
- Enjoy motivating and exciting children about learning
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Are able to use their own initiative
- Are skilled at using teacher’s planning to deliver in class support and individual small groups
- Have GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Are able to support children to be independent learners
- Are imaginative, energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Nurture and encourage children to fulfil their potential
- Hold a recognised and relevant NVQ level 2 qualification.
The successful candidate will also be required to undertake Midday Supervisor role and First Aid Duties (training will be provided).
To request an application pack, please contact Mrs N Orton,
01926 492045 or email email@example.com
Completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 14th October 2021
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 11th October 2021
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
“Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world better than you found”