Class Teacher(s) x2 – Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Grade: Teacher Main Scale
Contract Type: 1x Full time and 1x Part time (2 days per week)
Contract Duration: Temporary Maternity Cover
Start Date: TBC
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Class Teacher, at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy.
We are looking forward to welcoming a class teacher to join our team in our journey as an Outstanding School. Support and professional development are excellent with fantastic opportunities for collobarative partnership across the other Romero Schools. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunites within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Have excellent subject knowledge in the subject they lead and the wider curriculum
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
For further information on this role, please contact Mr P Madia, Executive Principal on 02476 453 314.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021 noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th November 2021
Application forms and supplementary documentation should be sent to email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.